Dr. Darby Mcelderry MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

October 30th, 2013
new to the area
I am new to the area and attempting to find a new Ped. I would have to agree with the original post. The doctors have good reviews online however I have called this office twice and both times they have needed to call me back to tell me if a doctor is accepting new patients. I would think this is something the office should be well aware of on an ongoing basis. (...unless they are prescreening their patients?)

July 9th, 2012
We love Dr. Darby! She's been great with my daughter and we've never had an issue with scheduling or gaining access. We've been pleased with Greenvale Pediatrics as a whole.

September 17th, 2010
Dr Darby is an excellent doctor. HOWEVER, she has an incompetent staff whom always loses appointments. I have twice been told my appointment was not logged in. The first it happened I was understanding. Nevermind the fact that I set all 3 of my children's appointments 2 months ahead of time (a difficult thing to do in itself given how busy their office is). At the make up appointment I made a 1 year checkup for shots for my infant, but this time she wrote it on an appointment card ( I usually forgo the card to save waste ). Lo and behold I am writing this review as a result of a very slow and disorganized staff. We love Dr Darby. She is a special doctor who cares for her patient. I have referred my sisters and brother to take their children there. It is difficult to get appointments there but if you plan ahead like I did then everything will go smoothly. Just be prepared for a staff that is not well suited for handling the case load that good doctors demand.

February 18th, 2017