A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Darby Webb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Darby Webb, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Emergency Physician is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Darby Webb, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Orthopaedic Trauma
Education & Awards
Dr. Webb graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Webb has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center - Nampa
- St Alphonsus Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Darby Webb MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Trauma, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Darby Webb practice?
- Dr. Darby Webb has 5 office locations.
Dr. Darby Webb practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Trauma, and Sports Medicine near Boise, ID.
Additional practice locations include: Meridian, ID and Nampa, ID.
See Boise Orthopedic Surgeons, Boise Surgeons, and Boise Sports Medicine Doctors.