Dr. Darby Webb Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Darby Webb?

Posted on April 17th, 2017

Both dr Webb and Nicholas treated my knees and shoulder had injections in knee it worked great and had surgery on shoulder Aldo great

This is an amazing Dr and an amazing soul

Posted on December 16th, 2016

I first went to see Dr Darby Webb in 2008 for some serious pain I was having with my right knee from an old injury. Dr Webb was very thorough in investigating all that had happened and figuring the best treatment course. My right knee is now mostly pain free. This is a surgeon who truly listens to you and makes sure that you understand everything that will be happening as well as all other options. Dr Webb has that special something that most physicians do not, the ability to make you feel like a partner in the treatment process not just an insurance claim she needs to rush thru. ....she treats you like you are the most important part of her business . She is very thorough in explaining exactly what is wrong and what she will be doing about it in a way that is thorough yet easy to understand with out being condescending. I really don't think you could do any better if you are in need of an orthopedic physician or surgeon. It's so rare to find such a highly skilled physician or surgeon who is also so easy to understand and a joy to be around. She really has it all. I am in no way related to or being asked to say this about Dr Webb. I am simply giving my opinion of her from my experience.

Posted on April 7th, 2016

Dr. Webb is an excellent surgeon. I had total hip replacement surgery She is direct, professional, and treats the patient with respect. She took time to answer all of my questions. I would highly recommend her as a surgeon.

arrogant

Posted on March 28th, 2016

being fair ,the initial visit was short and to the point, then staff took over.The second visit was a waste of time 3 hours out of our day as the dr. had us drive an hour away and then we sat in the lobby waiting room 50 minutes waiting and never did tell or talk to us so we finally had to go back too work..were busy too..we don't get paid to wait, they do

Posted on March 10th, 2016

Had a total knee replacement and it has been very successful!

Acurste diagnosis and excellent surgical treatment

Posted on June 6th, 2015

Best surgeon I've been treated by in Boise ID. Excellent results and ranks high on my list of trusted physicians.

Run to another Dr.

Posted on February 10th, 2015

Dr. Webb performed shoulder surgery for torn bicep. Dr. took me out of shoulder sling at 16 days post op, surgery failed 2 days later. My call to Dr. within minutes of failure was responded by saying " that's normal" I was in more pain than original injury and Dr. would not see me until next scheduled appointment 30 days later! I still have a lot of pain & no resolution.

A long wait for a very small visit.

Posted on May 7th, 2014

If you dont mind waiting in the waiting room, then in the office for a painful amount of time, maybe Dr. Webb is the doctor for you. I did not agree with her opinion and will definitely get a second opinion.

Indifferent to your pain

Posted on December 26th, 2013

I went to her for 2 years with steroid injections every 3-4 mos to ease pain and delay knee surgery. also got the 5 haul ronin trtmt shots which didn't help at all. . When Dr. gave injections she was rough, and injected fluid rapidly...resulting in excruciating pain. When her nurse gave injections she was gentle and pain was minimal. Dr exams were painful as she roughly palpitated, wriggled kneecaps and put pressure on joints. I felt like she enjoyed causing me pain. total knee replacement recommended but no way did I want a dr who is uncaring about the pain she deliberately inflicts. I switched to another orthopedic practice 3 years ago and new Dr. Recommending same replacement but I having been getting same steroid injections without the previous unbearable pain and am still staving off surgery until absolutely necessary. Reception staff is rude.

Dont waist your time!

Posted on March 21st, 2013

2 appointments with more than 3 hours of wait time. Find someone else that will actually help you.

Not pleased!

Posted on July 17th, 2012

Everyone in the office was very unprofessional! The front desk assistant was rude on the phone and when i arrived. I waited way to long to be seen and when i was taken back to see Dr. Webb she seemed uninterested in what i had to say. I am very young and should not be having this much pain and she treated me like i was some kid that didnt know anything. It was a Friday and my X-ray tech told me she wanted to go home and did horrible x-ray's! Dont waste your time and deductable.

Great knee replacement!

Posted on April 25th, 2012

Dr. Webb is a wonderful surgeon. My knee replacement was a total success, and many people have told me that my scar is nicer than any they have seen. She was always available for questions and saw me personally on all the follow up visits. I would recommend Dr. Webb unconditionally.