Dr. Darby Webb MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.2

April 7th, 2016
Dr. Webb is an excellent surgeon. I had total hip replacement surgery She is direct, professional, and treats the patient with respect. She took time to answer all of my questions. I would highly recommend her as a surgeon.

March 28th, 2016
arrogant
being fair ,the initial visit was short and to the point, then staff took over.The second visit was a waste of time 3 hours out of our day as the dr. had us drive an hour away and then we sat in the lobby waiting room 50 minutes waiting and never did tell or talk to us so we finally had to go back too work..were busy too..we don't get paid to wait, they do

March 10th, 2016
Had a total knee replacement and it has been very successful!

June 6th, 2015
Acurste diagnosis and excellent surgical treatment
Best surgeon I've been treated by in Boise ID. Excellent results and ranks high on my list of trusted physicians.

February 10th, 2015
Run to another Dr.
Dr. Webb performed shoulder surgery for torn bicep. Dr. took me out of shoulder sling at 16 days post op, surgery failed 2 days later. My call to Dr. within minutes of failure was responded by saying " that's normal" I was in more pain than original injury and Dr. would not see me until next scheduled appointment 30 days later! I still have a lot of pain & no resolution.

May 7th, 2014
A long wait for a very small visit.
If you dont mind waiting in the waiting room, then in the office for a painful amount of time, maybe Dr. Webb is the doctor for you. I did not agree with her opinion and will definitely get a second opinion.

December 25th, 2013
Indifferent to your pain
I went to her for 2 years with steroid injections every 3-4 mos to ease pain and delay knee surgery. also got the 5 haul ronin trtmt shots which didn't help at all. . When Dr. gave injections she was rough, and injected fluid rapidly...resulting in excruciating pain. When her nurse gave injections she was gentle and pain was minimal. Dr exams were painful as she roughly palpitated, wriggled kneecaps and put pressure on joints. I felt like she enjoyed causing me pain. total knee replacement recommended but no way did I want a dr who is uncaring about the pain she deliberately inflicts. I switched to another orthopedic practice 3 years ago and new Dr. Recommending same replacement but I having been getting same steroid injections without the previous unbearable pain and am still staving off surgery until absolutely necessary. Reception staff is rude.

March 21st, 2013
Dont waist your time!
2 appointments with more than 3 hours of wait time. Find someone else that will actually help you.

July 17th, 2012
Not pleased!
Everyone in the office was very unprofessional! The front desk assistant was rude on the phone and when i arrived. I waited way to long to be seen and when i was taken back to see Dr. Webb she seemed uninterested in what i had to say. I am very young and should not be having this much pain and she treated me like i was some kid that didnt know anything. It was a Friday and my X-ray tech told me she wanted to go home and did horrible x-ray's! Dont waste your time and deductable.

April 25th, 2012
Great knee replacement!
Dr. Webb is a wonderful surgeon. My knee replacement was a total success, and many people have told me that my scar is nicer than any they have seen. She was always available for questions and saw me personally on all the follow up visits. I would recommend Dr. Webb unconditionally.

May 6th, 2011
Front desk staff could be nicer but once you get past them the staff is wonderful. Dr. Webb was my best decision so far - she is awesome as are her nurse and PA.

November 17th, 2009
Great, Professional Service
Dr, Webb is the best Orthopaedic Physician I have ever met. Her extensive training in evident in her skills and expertise in most areas of my care. Surgery was well done and easily explained. AAA+