A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Darcey Winterland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Darcey Winterland is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Darcey Winterland, FAAP, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Winterland graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Winterland has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Winterland accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 3 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Darcey M. Winterland practice?
Dr. Darcey Winterland practices Pediatrics near Tempe, AZ.
See Tempe Pediatricians.