Obstetricians & Gynecologists
818 Magnolia Ave
2nd Floor
Corona, CA 92879
951-493-6935
Locations and availability (2)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Jul 14th, 2014

Dr. Bryan is very professional and trustworthy. I felt I was walking on air when I left her office. Now, I found an exceptional gynecologist!

|  Worst experience!!  |  show details
by Yaneiva on Jul 9th, 2013

I was a new patient everyone went in to their appointment I was left outside in the waiting room for over hours, finally I had to ask if i would be going in to see the doc, well turned out she wasn't even there !!!! She had been called a while ago into the hospital ummm did anyone think hmmm maybe we should let this new patient know!! And she had no more available appointments til next month! Wow thanks for making me drive out here for nothing!

|  Exceptional Doctor  |  show details
by Patricia S. Krise on Feb 22nd, 2013

I have been Dr. Bryan's patient for several years. She has a great sense of humor and truly cares about her patients. Her dedication to her profession is most refreshing and a rare commodity in this day and age. No matter what my diagnosis was, she always explained everything in detail and when it warranted, she even called me at home to basically calm my nerves. She is the best, and I highly recommend her to those who want the best OB GYN doctor.

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
Jan 30th, 2013

Dr. Bryan is very informative and an overall great doctor. She's an OB/GYN doctor which mean in her specialty things come up that are out of her control so there are days that she runs behind. On days that she runs on time wait time is very short and scheduling appointments is very reasonable compared to other doctors. Not only is she informative but she will definitely let you know if she is concerned about something and why, which for a doctor is a great quality. She's very gentle in her exams and explains what she is doing every step of the way. If questions come up after exam call her office and staff will try and answer if not will pull the doctor in to answer.

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
Jan 23rd, 2013

She made me feel at ease and discussed some very vital and important information about my health. She gave me some news I really didn't want to hear, but in doing so she was very caring and down to earth. She hugged me when I cried and told me we would work together. I have never had a Doctor make me feel like I was special or that they cared about my health as much as her. Now if they would only replace the Family Practice Doctors at this location I would be a happy happy girl! She is the only reason I am staying with this medical group.

Jul 22nd, 2012

Dr. Bryan is a very caring doctor. She explains everything she is doing and really listens. She is very professional but is also down to earth. I absolutely love her.

Mar 26th, 2012

My experience with Dr. Bryan was a very good one. She was very knowledgable and answered all of my questions and made me feel comfortable. She delivered my 2nd baby and I am so glad she did. She is amazing and her staff is also great. I only had one bad experience with a receptionist but since then the one I have had contact with has been very nice and easy to talk to. I highly recommend Dr. Bryan.

Feb 18th, 2012

good

|  She is a great doctor  |  show details
Jan 24th, 2012

I have been seeing Dr. Bryan for the past 5 years. I think she is very knowledgable and proffesional. Her staff is always warm and friendly. She never rushes and always takes the time to answer my questions. I no longer cringe at the thought of going to the gyn anymore.

Sep 26th, 2011

I've been seeing Dr. Bryan since I moved to California in 2006. She is always very professional and open with me. I've always found her office staff to be very friendly. She delivered both of my babies and I will never use any other OB/GYN.

May 6th, 2011

Office staff are abrasive and makes you feel of no value when you call the office for follow up, no sense of accountability, it takes a good doctor and efficient staff to run a clinic. I don't suggest this clinic in corona. You will get a heart attack sec.to stress dealing with her staff.

May 6th, 2011

Poor customer service, staffs are abrasive and clueless of their responsibilities. No matter how good a doctor is if the office staffs have no sense of accountability, dr Bryan will lose her patients.

Apr 22nd, 2011

Dr Bryan is an awesome physician she is compassionate and caring Dr and she cares about her patients she takes the time to talk to you answer any questions she is awesome!!!!

|  A woderful and extremely professional doctor.  |  show details
by Zayra todd on Feb 1st, 2011

She made me feel comfortable and extremely important. She is just amazing.

Dec 29th, 2010

Dr Bryan is a great doctor, with amazing bedside manner. I recommend her to my girlfriends and female family who are looking for a good obgyn. :)

by May DLC on Jun 19th, 2009

she's a beautiful, caring, professional doctor who has patience in answering all your questions and great bedside manners. i am fortunate to be a patient of hers as she also has a very supportive and pleasant staff.