Dr. Darcy Bryan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Darcy Bryan?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 5th, 2016

Made a rude comment in front of another physician in training

I went to see Dr. Bryan for a pap. Before my appointment they asked if it was ok if she brought a trainee in during the procedure. I was fine with it. After my pap was done, I explained that my husband and I were going to start trying to have a family. Dr. Bryan looked me in the face, in front of this trainee and said. You getting pregnant would be like someone winning the lottery, the chances are very slim. I fought back tears until they walked out of the room. I couldn't believe she would say that to me, much less in front of someone you're training on how to be a physician!! I would NEVER recommend her to any of my friends!!!

April 9th, 2016

There were times when her bedside matter was lacking, but looking at her from a clinical standpoint, she is wonderful. There were times when I emailed her about health issues in between visits. Rather than writing it off she called and urged me to come in or to go to urgent care. Being a high risk pregnancy I appreciated the "better safe than sorry" attitude.

August 20th, 2015

Would highly recommend!

I switched to Dr. Brian after having a great doctor for 9 years because I moved. I was nervous at first and have issues but she was so caring and listened and put referrals though that I needed and my precious MD hadn't. Very professional and personable at the same time.

May 4th, 2015

Great Personable Dr.

I really like Dr. Bryan... she has been my Dr through 3 pregnancies so far. She has delivered 1 and has performed 1, DandC thus far. The last baby was delivered by a Dr on call at the Hospital. Dr. Bryan is very professional and yet has her own humor about her. She is very intelligent and just an overall pleasant person to be around. I enjoy our DR visits and recommend her and her staff to everyone.

March 12th, 2015

She is a doctor who will remember you in a hallway without having to look at your chart. She is hands down the best OB in the world!

January 19th, 2015

I was very nervous and Dr. Bryan was excellent in talking with me and explaining what she was doing and what was going on. Very pleasant, personable, and I trust her.

July 15th, 2014

Dr. Bryan is very professional and trustworthy. I felt I was walking on air when I left her office. Now, I found an exceptional gynecologist!

July 9th, 2013

Worst experience!!

I was a new patient everyone went in to their appointment I was left outside in the waiting room for over hours, finally I had to ask if i would be going in to see the doc, well turned out she wasn't even there !!!! She had been called a while ago into the hospital ummm did anyone think hmmm maybe we should let this new patient know!! And she had no more available appointments til next month! Wow thanks for making me drive out here for nothing!

February 22nd, 2013

Exceptional Doctor

I have been Dr. Bryan's patient for several years. She has a great sense of humor and truly cares about her patients. Her dedication to her profession is most refreshing and a rare commodity in this day and age. No matter what my diagnosis was, she always explained everything in detail and when it warranted, she even called me at home to basically calm my nerves. She is the best, and I highly recommend her to those who want the best OB GYN doctor.

January 31st, 2013

Great Doctor

Dr. Bryan is very informative and an overall great doctor. She's an OB/GYN doctor which mean in her specialty things come up that are out of her control so there are days that she runs behind. On days that she runs on time wait time is very short and scheduling appointments is very reasonable compared to other doctors. Not only is she informative but she will definitely let you know if she is concerned about something and why, which for a doctor is a great quality. She's very gentle in her exams and explains what she is doing every step of the way. If questions come up after exam call her office and staff will try and answer if not will pull the doctor in to answer.

January 23rd, 2013

Great Doctor

She made me feel at ease and discussed some very vital and important information about my health. She gave me some news I really didn't want to hear, but in doing so she was very caring and down to earth. She hugged me when I cried and told me we would work together. I have never had a Doctor make me feel like I was special or that they cared about my health as much as her. Now if they would only replace the Family Practice Doctors at this location I would be a happy happy girl! She is the only reason I am staying with this medical group.

July 22nd, 2012

Dr. Bryan is a very caring doctor. She explains everything she is doing and really listens. She is very professional but is also down to earth. I absolutely love her.