Dr. Darcy Foral Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Darcy Foral?

August 30th, 2017

Russ, from Granite Falls, Wa.

Dr. Foral really impressed me with her training, and instinctual talent. I still recall her saying "this looks like a infection" with my latest foot troubles, and she was correct! A unlikely tropical infection, that frustrated many of my doctors. She braved the insurance people, and ran the MRI that I needed to verify this condition! Instrumental in saving my life. She is much more than just a foot doctor, and I would recommend her highly.

October 14th, 2013

Dr. Foral has helped me so much

When I broke my leg, Dr. Foral met me at the hospital, told me and my family what to expect, carefully reviewed xrays with us, introduced me to hospital staff, operated on my leg, visited me in the hospital and carefully explained the procedure to me and my family, then helped me do all I needed to do to get out of the hospital as quickly as possible. In follow-up visits at her office, she was so helpful when I was feeling sad. She talked me through my stress over losing work time. Her front office team is really friendly and the xray group helped put me at ease. The nurses were all really interested in me too. I was so lucky to be cared for my Dr. Foral and her staff. Thank you.

August 6th, 2013

Mr.

Dr. Foral has replaced both of my ankle joints. She is a wizard. I had very, very little post operative discomfort. They both healed nicely and quickly. She was very thorough and did a very good job explaining the procedure to me. I would recommend any one who wants first class work, to see her.

July 20th, 2012

Rude

March 15th, 2011

Knee surgery and achilles rupture

I found Dr. Foral as an in-network orthopedic surgeon. Her area of expertise is vast, and the level of care she's provided me over the last 18 months of pre and post operative care has been nothing short of exemplary. Dr. Foral takes all neecessary roads prior to taking the surgical step. Quite honestly, my entire experience with Dr. Foral has been terrific. I would highly recommend her to anyone who needs an ortho.

February 7th, 2017