A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Darcy Harris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Darcy Harris, DO is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Harris graduated from University of New England, Biddeford.
Dr. Harris has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bridgeport Hospital
- Department of Emergency Medicine
- Bridgeport Hospital, Bridgeport CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Darcy A Harris DO is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Darcy A. Harris practice?
- Dr. Darcy Harris has 2 office locations.
Dr. Darcy Harris practices Emergency Medicine near Bridgeport, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Derby, CT.
See Bridgeport Emergency Physicians.