A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Darcy Hayes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Darcy Hayes, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Emergency Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Hayes graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Hayes has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Chester County Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hayes accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 12 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Humana - 6 plans