A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Darcy Putz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Darcy Putz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Darcy Putz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Pituitary Diseases
- Sports Medicine
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Putz graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Putz has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center-Dubuque
- Trinity Health - Terrace Park Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Darcy M Putz MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Darcy M. Putz practice?
- Dr. Darcy Putz has 1 office location.
Dr. Darcy Putz practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Dubuque, IA.
See Dubuque Internists and Dubuque Endocrinologists.