Dr. Darcy Waugh Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Darcy Waugh?

Binge Eating Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Darcy Waugh?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Dissatisfied

September 24th, 2015

Student

Visited prompt care for an illness since my regular Dr. Was not able to fit me in her schedule. Dr. Waugh was plain rude and not compassionate at all. I could write many paragraphs about how unprofessional my experience with her was, however I don't want to loose any more time thinking about the time I won't get back by the mistake I made on my part to follow through with the apt. Being seen by this person was a waste of resources. OSF needs to look into doing something about it. I am a woman of faith and this Dr. doesn't represent a good name for this hospital.

March 10th, 2014

She's rude and inconsiderate, but at least she's incompetent, too.

I went in for a heel injury. Of course, I had to explain to two different people how I came by this injury. When I told Dr. Waugh that I did it breaking firewood, she told me in a very condescending manner that I needed to find some other way to break up firewood. That's not what a patient in pain wants to hear so I assured her I wasn't planning on coming into the emergency clinic every time I wanted to build a fire. To top it off, she told me she would prescribe some anti-inflammatory medicine and put an ace bandage on my foot. I explained I was not mobile and she said I needed to walk on it so that my ankle wouldn't get stiff. She claimed the X-Ray did not show a break. After the staff tried to wheel me out of the office without getting my coat (it was below freezing), I called my doctor who saw me the next day and gave me crutches and said to stay off of it. He ordered an MRI which did indeed show a fracture. Bottom line - if you get medical advice from this doctor, you're safer doing the exact opposite of what she says. At least, that was the case for me.

November 7th, 2012

Must not like her job

Don't understand why Methodist Medpointe would spend their money advertising for patients when they have this Dr. who is so ill-mannered that you are sorry you ever went there; we were paying for a service lady, you shouldn't act as though you are performing a distasteful favor.

March 31st, 2009

This doctor is mean

She has no regard for her patients. Her bedside manner is that of a donkey.

November 8th, 2016