A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Darek Sott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Sott graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Sott has 3 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Phoenix Baptist Hospital
- Mercy Gilbert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Darek Sott DO is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Hospitalist and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Darek Sott practice?
- Dr. Darek Sott has 4 office locations.
Dr. Darek Sott practices Hospitalist and Internal Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Mesa, AZ and Chandler, AZ.
See Phoenix Hospitalists and Phoenix Internists.