A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Darel Benvenuti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Darel Benvenuti is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Darel Benvenuti, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Benvenuti graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Benvenuti has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Darel John Benvenuti MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Darel J. Benvenuti practice?
- Dr. Darel Benvenuti has 1 office location.
Dr. Darel Benvenuti practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Newport Beach, CA.
See Newport Beach Internists and Newport Beach Cardiologists.