Dr. Darel Butler MD Patient Reviews

• Neurology Alcoa, TN

• Good
  • Bad

April 14th, 2016
Very professional and resectable demeanor

January 24th, 2016
DR Butler was great went over everything with me. No more problems

November 17th, 2015
The worst
I seen him for about 3 months and he didn't help me at all we had to wait forever he is rude and he only gave samples then said I can't help you anymore I wonder if he is a real doctor would not ever let anyone I know see him

September 14th, 2015
avoid
I did not find him helpful and sorry to say I ended up questioning his competence.

July 10th, 2013
THE BEST IN THE BUSINESS...
Dr. Butler starting treating me in my 9th week of pregnancy 15 years ago (in Memphis). I fell off of a step (diagnosis: ruptured disc - L4-L5) and was on bedrest for my entire pregnancy. So how do you treat a first trimester, pregnant women? With many limitations, Dr. Butler worked with my OB/GYN to find the best solution for me. He created a therapy plan for my entire pregnancy that was doable for me but more importantly very safe for my unborn son! He was on standby to assist, if needed, while I was giving birth. Outside of being a high school classmate, I learned to trust Dr. Butler with all of my neurological issues. I wish that he was still in the Memphis area because now I am having migraines and I can't find a Neurologist that compares or even comes close to the care that Dr. Butler gives his patients! I guess I will have to travel to Knoxville to be treated by the best! Dr. Butler, my family (the Showers) miss you very much! My recommendation for anyone looking for a GREAT Neurologist...Dr. Butler is the one!!!!

February 7th, 2013
2ND TO NONE DR IN ETMG/DR BUTLER
DR BUTLER HAS BEEN MY NEUROLOGIST SINCE 2010 AND THE ONLY REASON I PUT HIM AS 2ND TO NONE IS THAT I HAVE BEEN A PATIENT OF DR ROBERTS SINCE 2006. DR BUTLER IS AN EXTRAORDINARY DR IN NEUROLOGY. HE HAS STOPPED ME FROM HAVING THE WORST MIGRAINES IN HISTORY AND HAS ALSO STOPPED ME FROM HAVING BABY GRAN MAL SEIZURES. KNOWING I WILL BE ON THESE MEDS FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE DOES NOT BOTHER ME AS I KNOW HE IS DOING THE RIGHT THING FOR ME. DR BUTLER IS A GREAT LISTENER, VERY GOOD AT EXPLAINING THE MALADIES I HAVE TO LIVE WITH, AND PUTTING MY NEEDS FIRST. HE HAS A GREAT BEDSIDE MANNER AND SENSE OF HUMOR. IT IS RARE INDEED TO FIND DRS' WITH SUCH HUMAN QUALITIES.... HE DOES NOT CONFUSE HIMSELF WITH BEING GOD, WHICH UNFORTUNATELY ALOT OF OTHER DRS' DO. BEFORE DR BUTLER ARRIVED AT ETMG, I HAD BEEN TREATED BY MORE QUACKS IN THE MEDICAL FIELD THAN SHOULD BE ALLOWED IN THE EAST TN AREA. HE HAS TAKEN MY MIGRAINES FROM TWO AND THREE A DAY TO ALMOST NON-EXISTENT. IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A DR TO TRUST, THIS IS ONE YOU SHOULD CHOOSE. DRS' BUTLER AND ROBERTS ARE THE BEST IN PATIENT TREATMENT AND CARE. YOU CAN DO NO BETTER THAN THESE TWO, WHO ARE HONORABLE, TRUSTWORTHY AND TELL IT LIKE IT IS. I HAVE NO PROBLEM WHEN IT COMES TO PUTTING MY LIFE IN THEIR HANDS. THROUGH TRIAL AND ERROR, DR BUTLER WILL COME UP WITH THE BEST TREATMENT AVAILABLE. I'M SURE HIS CROWN OVERFLOWS WITH MORE STARS THAN THIS SURVEY ALLOWS. THANKS FOR BEING THERE FOR ME DR BUTLER.

May 30th, 2017