A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Darell Shaffer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Darell Shaffer is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Darell Shaffer, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Shaffer graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Shaffer has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Anoka Metro Regional Treatment Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Darell Matthew Shaffer MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Darell M. Shaffer practice?
- Dr. Darell Shaffer has 7 office locations.
Dr. Darell Shaffer practices Psychiatry near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Paul, MN and New Ulm, MN.
See Minneapolis Psychiatrists.