A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Darell Shaffer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Darell Shaffer is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shaffer
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Shaffer Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Darell Shaffer, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Shaffer graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Shaffer has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Anoka Metro Regional Treatment Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Darell Matthew Shaffer MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Darell M. Shaffer practice?
- Dr. Darell Shaffer has 7 office locations.
Dr. Darell Shaffer practices Psychiatry near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Paul, MN and New Ulm, MN.
See Minneapolis Psychiatrists.