Dr. Daren Braget MD Patient Reviews

• 5 reviews

May 25th, 2016
He was great. Best OBGYN ever. His nurse was a witch though.

September 17th, 2015
Former Patient
I had Dr. Braget when he was the OBGYN for Mt Home AFB. Around 7 months I failed my gestational diabetes test, so they administered another one. The second one I didn't fail, so they did nothing to treat my blood sugar. Towards the last 6 weeks, my blood pressure was 144/111 consistently and I was 1 1/2 weeks overdue and they would not induce me. The military staff treated me like a hypochrondriac and I was gaining 1-2 lbs a day in water weight. This pretty much means I had toxemia and gestational diabetes. I ended up getting type 2 diabetes shortly after the pregnancy and have it now. Now, 14 years later, I am on my second child under the care of a caring OB with an endocrinologist who monitor me, provide nutritional advice, and give Insulin/metformin to control my food and insulin. Looking back on this was very frightening, and the way physicians are treating me now is very much different than an AFB hospital as an airman's wife. Maybe it was just the atmosphere of socialized military medicine.

September 2nd, 2015
Developed blood clots in lungs 16 days after surgery. Told by Dr Braget's nurse to go to ER. Was hospitalized for 2 days....no contact from Dr Braget or his office to follow up on conversation with his nurse. Blood clots definitely moved from surgery site to lungs...all doctors that have taken care of me since clots agree on that. Feel that Braget should have shown more active interst in surgery patient that was re-hospitalized less than 3 weeks after procedure.First post op appointment was 4 weeks after surgery (2 weeks after hospitalization for blood clots. On my opinion too long of gap between surgery & post op appointment.

April 26th, 2012
wonderful dr
Dr Braget was very wonderful this was my first child and did not really know what to expect and he was very caring during the whole pregnancy and after wards an infection came up and he got me right in and treated it and went away within a week so I would recommend him to everyone

July 13th, 2010
Best Doc!
Dr. Braget provided prenatal care and delivered 2 of my 3 children, and the only reason he didn't deliver my 2nd is because we lived in a different town. Dr. Braget is one of the most caring, relaxed and professional doctors out there. I would recommend him to any and everyone for their OB/GYN needs.