Dr. Daren Carling Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Daren Carling?

Asthma

Asthma

Have you seen Dr. Daren Carling?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Doctor Doctor

We made a huge leap and moved here from Nevada! We had no idea where to start so we asked around and a few people recommended Dr. Carling. He is fanta ...

August 4th, 2016

Great place. Friendly People. Highly recommend.

Took my girls here after another pediatrician refused to believe that anything was wrong with them. IMMEDIATELY they ran tests, listened to us, and fo ...

AWESOME

I absolutely love Dr Carling's office! Staff was super helpful with the questions I had about insurance. Made me and my son feel comfortable. Dr Carli ...

August 3rd, 2016

LOVE

Since having my son, Liam, I have tried several different pediatricians but none of them were quite the right fit. Then I heard about this. I took him to Dr Carling's office a few weeks ago. Everyone there was super nice. Dr Carling listened to me (unlike other doctors we had been to) and gave me advice on what to do to keep him from crying so much, what to feed him, and things to do to help him be smarter. I love this practice and will definitely be going back.

March 20th, 2013

Friendly staff. My kids loved seeing Dr. Carling.

February 28th, 2013

who is Dr. Carling?

I have been bringing my children to Dr. Carling for 3 years and have yet to even meet him. Every visit we see a different doctor, not once have we seen the same person. I have ended up in the ER with my children more than once after a visit to this office because they have been misdiagnosed. My son was diagnosed with asthma and for years treated with asthma medication only to find out that he doesn't have asthma he had large tonsils. I have also spent hours in the waiting room watching others that arrived after my appointment time come and go. I am in the process of find a new doctor for my children...

May 12th, 2011

you cant get appt. whwn needed

you cant get appt when needed two seperate occasions my son was sent home sick from school and the docs office said didnt have a appt for three days you cant keep them home that long without docs note and by that time the childs usually feeling better

May 18th, 2010

A Great Pediatrician

I've Just recently started bringing my children here and they love it. It has a wonderful child like atmosphere and Dr. Carling and his staff is great they treat each patient like family. I would'nt go anywhere else.

January 14th, 2010

HORRIBLE support staff, very unorganized

Two prior calls to the office regarding my sick child, I was told to take her to the ER if needed. I asked if arrangements had been made with the ER to accept their deverted patients. I also ask for an affidavit stating I was being told to go to the ER so I could let my insurance co. know why they (and I) were having to pay out more for what should have been an office visit. I got no where with those questions. Today I called for an appt. for my very sick child and was given a 2:00 appt. We arrived @ 1:45 to find the doors locked. They were unlocked at 2:08 (and the staff member opening the door did not even acknowledge us and CLOSED the door back!). We were the very first people there. We waited for 40 minutes as we watched several people who arrived after us get called back. This is a one physician practice, so those folks were not being called back to see another provider, as is the case in multi-provider offices. This practice has always had the worst office/support staff that I've ever seen (with the exception of "Vicki" who has since left). We have been going there many years and it seems to get worse as time passes. I am hoping to get my child into Shelby Children's Clinic because they are so much more organized and kind to the children...not to mention that the physicians are wonderful!! Dr. Carling certainly needs to put more effort into staffing his practice.

July 1st, 2016