Dr. Daren Gatherum DO Patient Reviews

no change

January 13th, 2016
Wonderful Doctor!

December 3rd, 2014
Having Dr. gatherum was the best decision we made! He was amazing throughout my entire pregnancy and very sincere all the while maintaining professionalism! He listened with sincerity at every appt. & took all the time we needed until our baby brains were set at ease. He listened to my desires for my birth and we accomplished all we set out to do in our birth plan together!!!! We brought the most beautiful, heathy & alert baby into this world!! And Dr. G. was in my room checking on me postpartum the next day by 6:30am!! Amazin', when does the man sleep??? My next baby.... Will only be with dr gatherum!! Thanks dr G!! From one happy mama 😃

December 7th, 2013
Hands Down the Best O.B.!
I feel so lucky to have found Dr. Gatherum! I have switched OBs a lot in the past and I can definitely say Dr. Gatherum is hands down the best doctor I have had! I am high risk as my first baby was born at 26 weeks along with previous miscarriages so I really wanted to find a good doctor who could help me keep my baby and help me deliver at full term. Dr. Gatherum was awesome!!! He has great bedside manner--friendly, kind, caring. If I was ever worried about anything he would bring me right in and would always call me back if I had a question or to give me ultrasound results. He took as much time with me as I needed during the appointments and I never felt rushed. He also wasn't pushy about his care and let me have a say in the care for me and my baby. I loved that about him. He was very competent and knew just what I needed to keep my baby alive and healthy. I just delivered a healthy baby boy just 6 hours short of full term. Yay! I feel I owe a lot to Dr. Gatherum for it! I can't think of anything I would ask for more in an O.B. than Dr. Gatherum. Great Doctor!

August 31st, 2012
Best ever Doctor!
I he has delivered one of my 2 kids and now I am on my third. He is awesome. I have to move and I wish i could take him with me. I do not like switching doctors, but with him I wouldn't want to. He is kind and answer's every question I have. I always have some kind of problem with my baby's and he is soooo good about it. I would suggest him to everyone.have

April 17th, 2012
Dr gatherum is a terrible doctor and person. He is inappropriate and terribly dishonest. He comes in the patient rooms complete opposite from what he treats everyone else like. He is a fake. He bribes people for patients. Its all a game.he is a complete loser. He does not really care about his patients,unless your medical need can make him some quick cash.otherwise he doesn't care about his patients,just the money you will make.he is a fake,he pretends to care really good. Wake up women,you are soo fooled.

April 23rd, 2011
He Really Cares....
Recently I had a daughter who had a miscarriage...Dr. Gatherum was so kind, loving and understanding. He took a personal interest in her. I was so pleased. He has delivered four of my grandbabies...I love how personal and attentive he is.

March 18th, 2010
TOTALLY AWSOME!!!!
I would recommend this doctor to anyone!!! He was my doctor for my second child and I was really nervous about going to a new doctor but we had moved so it was a must. I was awsome. out of four stars I give him eight!!! Always called back when I had a problem. always willing to talk about anything in the office. He was always simpathetic and when It got really close and he was going 4 wheeling I told him he had to take me with him just in case. lol He was wonderful all the way through and I would go back to him in a heart beat!!

October 9th, 2009
He is a very personable and caring doctor. He always takes time to listen and makes you feel as though you are his only patient. He takes the time to hear about how you would like things to go and follows through with them 100%. I have since moved away from where he works, but I will be driving back to go to him. I will NOT switch to anyone else!

March 16th, 2009
I have yet to meet a OB/GYN who cares more about patient well being.

February 19th, 2009
Dr Gatherum was a great doctor I walked out of his office feeling like I had just had a doctor care about me. Wonderful bed side manner. He came in and sat down and talked to me rather than just standing. Made me feel like he had time for me and was not in a hurry to get to the next person