A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daren Grosman is Excellent. Dr. Grosman has been reviewed by 11 patients who have provided 4 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daren Grosman, MD, PHD is board certified in Hematology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Bone Marrow/Stem Cell Transplantation Leukemia Lymphoma Multiple Myeloma.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Grosman graduated from University of Miami . He has 4 awards.
Dr. Grosman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Pembroke
- Memorial Hospital Miramar
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Grosman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 11 plans
- JMH Health Plan - 5 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 25 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Daren Grosman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Daren D. Grosman practice?
Dr. Daren Grosman practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Hematology & Oncology, and Medical Oncology near Hollywood, FL.
See Hollywood Internists, Hollywood Hematologists, and Hollywood Oncologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Darrell Grosman, Dr. Daryl Grosman, Dr. Darryl Grosman, Dr. Darrin Grosman