Brought to you by
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daren Grosman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daren Grosman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daren Grosman, MD, PHD is board certified in Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Bone Marrow/Stem Cell Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Grosman graduated from University of Miami . He has 4 awards.
Dr. Grosman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Miramar
- Memorial Hospital Pembroke
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Grosman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 11 plans
- JMH Health Plan - 5 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 25 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan