A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daren Repishti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daren Repishti is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Repishti
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Repishti Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daren Repishti, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Bone Cancer
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Repishti graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Repishti has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Caritas Medical Center
- Norton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daren D Repishti MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Daren D. Repishti practice?
- Dr. Daren Repishti has 1 office location.
Dr. Daren Repishti practices Diagnostic Radiology near Louisville, KY.
See Louisville Radiologists.