A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daren Scroggie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daren Scroggie is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daren Scroggie, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Scroggie graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Scroggie has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mobile Infirmary
- Springhill Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daren Ashley Scroggie MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Daren A. Scroggie practice?
- Dr. Daren Scroggie has 4 office locations.
Dr. Daren Scroggie practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Daphne, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Mobile, AL.
See Daphne Internists and Daphne Rheumatologists.