Dr. Daren Scroggie Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Daren Scroggie?

September 23rd, 2015

After seeing this doctor for 4 years and his office changing my appointments numerous times, I was late 10 minutes and was told I had to reschedule. He just isn't that great. He is arrogant, pompous and has misdiagnosed me on 2 issues. No great loss in my book.

September 21st, 2015

Dr Scroggie has helped me with my Fibromyalgia and my Rheumatoid arthritis. I have been using him for several years.

June 3rd, 2015

Needs to go back to medical school if he ever went.

If you have ever saw a doc anywhere and want a second opinion, go to some one else. This Doc just reads notes from last doctor seen and agrees. He also loves ordering test but you never get any results. I had time find another doc to get diagnosed properly.

May 7th, 2015

Worst doctor visit ever

Our daughter had one negative test result and were referred to Dr. Scroggie. I wrote out all of her symptoms on a card, and had a list of around 10 symptoms, some of which were severe. He told us she had no real issues, and never even asked what was on the card or what her symptoms were. We wound up having to go to doctors in New Jersey and Washington DC.

February 25th, 2015

poor excuse for a Dr

My wife went to Dr Scroggie for more than 2 years. Diagnosed her with RA. She had terrible pain in her knees and hands. One visit to a real Dr in Birmingham and she was given an additional medication. No knee or hand pain. Dr Scroggie seemed like he didn't have time to talk to us or he just didn't care. Was also diagnosed with an additional type of arthritis. Was never offered an anti inflammatory.

April 3rd, 2014

very disappointed

After seeing Dr. Scroggie for almost 2 years, giving him the benefit of the doubt, I have given up on him. Front office, receptionist is extremely rude. I never got a diagnosis. I was prescribed two incorrect medicines. one took 9 months to get off of it. another caused severe depression and terrible swelling of legs and ankles. Had to call in request for pain meds, a real hassle. The last time, even though the rx was ready, I had to wait for 5 days in debilitating pain, before he could get around to signing it. That was my last visit to see him. I was so disappointed with, the office staff, the lack of ability to communicate with the doctor and the care I received from him. Wasted 2 years of my life with no real relief of symptoms.

October 28th, 2013

Ridiculously Rigid and Inconsiderate

I took an entire day off work to come to this doctor's appointment. I arrived on time, but I was turned away and told to reschedule because I wasn't 20 minutes EARLY to fill out paperwork. The office staff said the doctor didn't accept any patients that were even 2 minutes late! Talk about a doctor with a God complex! I'll be finding another one.

October 14th, 2013

Excellent physician. It is rather difficult to get an appointment even if you are an established patient. If you have to reschedule an appointment, get ready to wait 4 to 6 weeks! Wait times in the office are often long as well. I'm not sure what the nurses do... I hardly ever see them, other than to go to my room and for vital signs. However, they seem friendly. Dr. Scroggie, however, is worth wading though the scheduling and nursing pitfalls in it office! He has taken great care of me!

July 6th, 2012

Excellent Doctor and Staff

I've been to Dr. Scroggie twice now. I find him to be an excellent doctor that cares very much about his patients. He doesn't rush and answers all of my questions. He has 2 amazing nurses..they are very understanding and kind! They always have a smile on their face....and that busty one is HOT!

June 19th, 2012

Smart, caring, and easy on the eyes.

I had a great experience with Dr. Scroggie and his staff. The nurses are excellent. I'm especially fond of the very busty, brunette nurse and the one who wears the really, really, long skirt is extremely nice as well. They both have a great deal of knowledge and compassion for their patients. Dr. Scroggie is very educated in his field and seemed to want to help me in any way he could. He is also very "easy on the eyes" so that made the visit even more pleasant. The busty, brunette nurse was insistent that I should wear comfortable shoes and even offered to give me a pair of hers. I thought that was an incredibly kind gesture. The only way Dr. Scroggie and his staff could make my experience better is if they made a house call!

March 12th, 2012

Very Smart

He has been seeing my mother for 7 years. I have been amazed at how kind and caring he his. He saved my mother' life and I can't thank him enough. He is super busy so it took a little while to get an appointment, but it was worth the wait. His nurses are nice and informative. He seems to take his time and my mother never feels rushed. I liked that we didn't feel as though it was a cattle call.

January 17th, 2012

A caring Dr.

I have used Dr. Scroggie for several years now I feel much better these days thanks to him. Then when my Mother needed a Dr. I had her go try Dr. Scroggie. She also has found relief from using him. So now we go together to our regular appts. Dr. Scroggie really does care about your well being .