Dr. Daren Watts MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

December 19th, 2016
Very Caring Doctor
I booked an appointment with Dr. Watts on a recommendation from a friend. I had never been to a Gynecologist and was in need of getting an annual exam. I was terrified to say the least. Dr. Watts was very kind and comforting. He could tell that I was nervous and not looking forward to the exam. He took his time to explain what he was going to be doing before doing anything. During the exam he was very gentle and talked me thorough everything. Dr. Watts was able to take an appointment that caused me a great amount of fear an anxiety and turned it into the best experience that it could have possibly been. It was no where near fun, but it was so much better than I was anticipating. All of the nurses and staff members that I interacted with were very warm and caring as well.

July 16th, 2016
Dr. Watts delivered out first born and we were impressed. We felt comfortable in his care and decision-making. In addition, he is extremely personable and his staff capable and friendly as well. I wouldn't hesitate to refer a friend to him.

May 4th, 2016
Dr. Watts was very caring and willing to listen to my concerns. He was also concerned about my genetics and offered to do some labs for precaution if needed.

April 20th, 2016
Knowledgeable with excellent bedside manner
Dr. Watts is truly personable and a wonderful physician. I really enjoy talking with him as he does not make me feel rushed. He is very compassionate to my concerns. Very good!

April 5th, 2016
Dr. Watts a serious through two pregnancies one with twins and one singular. I've never been more comfortable with an OB/GYN before.

February 12th, 2016
He listens and he cares
Dr. Watts is by far the best Gynecologist I have ever been to. He performed two surgeries for me, and his knowledge and skills are unsurpassed. I feel like he genuinely cares about me, not just as a patient, but as a person. He always greets me with a handshake, a smile and makes eye contact. That says to me "I care". He is extremely kind and compassionate, and spends time with me so I never feel rushed. He listens to me and values what I have to say. Dr. Watts is an outstanding physician, and I recommend him highly to anyone looking for personal care!!

February 8th, 2016
You won't find a better Doctor! Dr Watts has helped me get through two really hard pregnancies. I trust dr Watts and am completely confident in his knowledge and skills. He is also very kind and caring. His nurse Brooke is amazing as well! I highly recommend him.

February 8th, 2016
I chose Dr. Watts to take care of me during my second pregnancy. After my first visit with him I knew I had found a doctor who genuinely cared about my over all well being. You aren't just another patient to him. He listens and retains every bit of information about you. Whether medically or personally. He is professional and prompt. I highly recommend him to anyone. His office and staff are also wonderful.

January 7th, 2016
Dr. Watts has delivered both my babies by csection and both times he was wonderful. This last time he checked on me several times a day everyday of my hospital stay. I know I'm not his only patient but he made me feel like it.?

December 4th, 2015
Dr. Watt ' s capable skills as a physician are complemented by a generous dose of compassion. His staff is equally warm and friendly.

November 20th, 2015
Dr. Watts is awesome, he is so caring and really makes me feel comfortable. I just love the nurses and reception too! I've never been to St. Marks as a patient and I couldn't be happier.

November 16th, 2015
A doctor you can trust
My appointment with Dr. Watts was perfect. I was able to get in in a timely manner. The most important aspect to me is that I feel listened to and taken care of while I am at the visit. Dr. Watts did a great job in this regard! I was recommended to Dr. Watts by an anesthesiologist friend. I'm glad I followed his recommendation!