Dr. Daren Watts, MD
Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
Best Experience Ever show details Best Experience Ever
Jul 11th, 2014

Dr Watts listened to me more than any doctor ever before. He helped me the whole way through my pregnancy and had amazing bedside manner. He explained everything, listened to my opinions and made me feel safe. He and his staff are so nice. Sometimes the waits were a bit long, but that's not always something that can be helped. They always knew who I was and knew what situations I was in, regardless the time between appointments, which made me really feel like they cared. I love this office and would recommend him to everyone!

Amazing! show details Amazing!
by Wendy on Apr 22nd, 2014

Dr. Watts is an amazing Doctor! I never feel rushed. I don't have to wait a long time in the waiting room. He is so kind and has great bedside manner. He always greets with a handshake. I trust him to deliver my baby!

Chocolate and the Good Doctor show details Chocolate and the Good Doctor
Sep 12th, 2011

My daughter had been in pain with periods from age 14 so badly that she stayed in bed, took vicodan and hurt from her fingertips to her feet. After 3 years of frustration with providers, we found Dr Watts. My sexually inactive daughter was terrified of her exam...Dr Watts was so reassuring and he did a spectacular thing. When he came back to do the exam after she had removed her clothing, he had a sack of chocolate...giving her a chocolate changed her whole demenor..Dr. Watts diagnosed endometriosis and a successful surgery later, we are thrilled. Kudos to a great doc and a perceptive man who knew what to do to soothe a young girl's fears.

Oct 29th, 2010

I would not recommend Dr. Watts and his nursing staff to anyone. His medical assistants frequently didn't listen to my concerns or seem very knowledgable. Dr. Watts didn't explain anything he was doing, his bedside is lacking considerably.

Feb 17th, 2010

Dr. Watts is the best OBGYN I have ever gone to! He gave my baby a chance for survival when other doctors said they could not intervene. I went into pre-term labor with an incompetent cervix and Dr. Watts acted quickly and efficiently to save my daughter's life! I was given a less than 5% chance that my daughter would live, but he gave it his all! He did everything humanly possible and did not give up hope. He stayed positive and encouraging throughout the entire experience! I would recommend him to anyone!

Good Doctor and Staff show details Good Doctor and Staff
by Citysearch User on Jan 7th, 2009 on insiderpages.com

Dr. Watts and his staff are very professional and coureous. From my first visit I have felt very comfortable discussing any issue with Dr. W...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
May 10th, 2007 on yahoo.com

Best GYNO Ever: Dr. Watts is so nice and so understanding. I have never felt uncomfortable in front of him ever. Not even on my first appointment. Everyone in the office is great too.

Read Full Review at yahoo.com