Dr. Daren Watts, MD
Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Jul 16th, 2016

Dr. Watts delivered out first born and we were impressed. We felt comfortable in his care and decision-making. In addition, he is extremely personable and his staff capable and friendly as well. I wouldn't hesitate to refer a friend to him.

by Angel on May 4th, 2016

Dr. Watts was very caring and willing to listen to my concerns. He was also concerned about my genetics and offered to do some labs for precaution if needed.

Knowledgeable with excellent bedside manner show details Knowledgeable with excellent bedside manner
by Christie Dietz on Apr 20th, 2016

Dr. Watts is truly personable and a wonderful physician. I really enjoy talking with him as he does not make me feel rushed. He is very compassionate to my concerns. Very good!

by Katie Quigley on Apr 5th, 2016

Dr. Watts a serious through two pregnancies one with twins and one singular. I've never been more comfortable with an OB/GYN before.

He listens and he cares show details He listens and he cares
by Kathy P on Feb 12th, 2016

Dr. Watts is by far the best Gynecologist I have ever been to. He performed two surgeries for me, and his knowledge and skills are unsurpassed. I feel like he genuinely cares about me, not just as a patient, but as a person. He always greets me with a handshake, a smile and makes eye contact. That says to me "I care". He is extremely kind and compassionate, and spends time with me so I never feel rushed. He listens to me and values what I have to say. Dr. Watts is an outstanding physician, and I recommend him highly to anyone looking for personal care!!

by Heather on Feb 8th, 2016

You won't find a better Doctor! Dr Watts has helped me get through two really hard pregnancies. I trust dr Watts and am completely confident in his knowledge and skills. He is also very kind and caring. His nurse Brooke is amazing as well! I highly recommend him.

by Kimberly on Feb 8th, 2016

I chose Dr. Watts to take care of me during my second pregnancy. After my first visit with him I knew I had found a doctor who genuinely cared about my over all well being. You aren't just another patient to him. He listens and retains every bit of information about you. Whether medically or personally. He is professional and prompt. I highly recommend him to anyone. His office and staff are also wonderful.

Jan 7th, 2016

Dr. Watts has delivered both my babies by csection and both times he was wonderful. This last time he checked on me several times a day everyday of my hospital stay. I know I'm not his only patient but he made me feel like it.?

by Susan S on Dec 4th, 2015

Dr. Watt ' s capable skills as a physician are complemented by a generous dose of compassion. His staff is equally warm and friendly.

by Allison J. Brown on Nov 20th, 2015

Dr. Watts is awesome, he is so caring and really makes me feel comfortable. I just love the nurses and reception too! I've never been to St. Marks as a patient and I couldn't be happier.

A doctor you can trust show details A doctor you can trust
by Stephanie on Nov 16th, 2015

My appointment with Dr. Watts was perfect. I was able to get in in a timely manner. The most important aspect to me is that I feel listened to and taken care of while I am at the visit. Dr. Watts did a great job in this regard! I was recommended to Dr. Watts by an anesthesiologist friend. I'm glad I followed his recommendation!

The Best! show details The Best!
by Melissa on Nov 15th, 2015

The best ob/gyn to exist!!! Due to insurance changes, I can no longer see Dr. Watts, and I cried going to my appointment and all day after! He is so nice and makes you feel comfortable and remembers who you are! His nurse, Brooke, is exceptional! A fantastic, can't be beat duo!

Best Experience Ever show details Best Experience Ever
Jul 11th, 2014

Dr Watts listened to me more than any doctor ever before. He helped me the whole way through my pregnancy and had amazing bedside manner. He explained everything, listened to my opinions and made me feel safe. He and his staff are so nice. Sometimes the waits were a bit long, but that's not always something that can be helped. They always knew who I was and knew what situations I was in, regardless the time between appointments, which made me really feel like they cared. I love this office and would recommend him to everyone!

Amazing! show details Amazing!
by Wendy on Apr 22nd, 2014

Dr. Watts is an amazing Doctor! I never feel rushed. I don't have to wait a long time in the waiting room. He is so kind and has great bedside manner. He always greets with a handshake. I trust him to deliver my baby!

Chocolate and the Good Doctor show details Chocolate and the Good Doctor
Sep 12th, 2011

My daughter had been in pain with periods from age 14 so badly that she stayed in bed, took vicodan and hurt from her fingertips to her feet. After 3 years of frustration with providers, we found Dr Watts. My sexually inactive daughter was terrified of her exam...Dr Watts was so reassuring and he did a spectacular thing. When he came back to do the exam after she had removed her clothing, he had a sack of chocolate...giving her a chocolate changed her whole demenor..Dr. Watts diagnosed endometriosis and a successful surgery later, we are thrilled. Kudos to a great doc and a perceptive man who knew what to do to soothe a young girl's fears.

Oct 29th, 2010

I would not recommend Dr. Watts and his nursing staff to anyone. His medical assistants frequently didn't listen to my concerns or seem very knowledgable. Dr. Watts didn't explain anything he was doing, his bedside is lacking considerably.

Feb 17th, 2010

Dr. Watts is the best OBGYN I have ever gone to! He gave my baby a chance for survival when other doctors said they could not intervene. I went into pre-term labor with an incompetent cervix and Dr. Watts acted quickly and efficiently to save my daughter's life! I was given a less than 5% chance that my daughter would live, but he gave it his all! He did everything humanly possible and did not give up hope. He stayed positive and encouraging throughout the entire experience! I would recommend him to anyone!