A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Darenie Goodman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Darenie Goodman is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Darenie Goodman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Goodman graduated from Univ Of Pierre & Marie Curie Paris Vi U.F.R. Broussais-Htl-Dieu.
Dr. Goodman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- USC University Hospital
- California Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Darenie Goodman MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Darenie Goodman practice?
- Dr. Darenie Goodman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Darenie Goodman practices Family Medicine near Globe, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ and Tucson, AZ.
See Globe Primary Care Doctors.