A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dari Ungaretti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dari Ungaretti is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Ungaretti graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Ungaretti has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Ingalls Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dari Ann Ungaretti DO is a female Dermatologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Dari A. Ungaretti practice?
- Dr. Dari Ungaretti has 1 office location.
Dr. Dari Ungaretti practices Dermatology near Elgin, IL.
See Elgin Dermatologists.