A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daria Alexandrova:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daria Alexandrova is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daria Alexandrova, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Alexandrova graduated from Medical University - Sofia.
Dr. Alexandrova has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Carson City Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Alexandrova accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 4 plans
- Cook Children’s Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Daria I. Alexandrova practice?
Dr. Daria Alexandrova practices Pediatrics near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX and Cedar Hill, TX.
See Dallas Pediatricians.