A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daria Blyskal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daria Blyskal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Blyskal
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Blyskal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daria Blyskal, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Blyskal graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Blyskal has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Southside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daria F Blyskal MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 4 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daria F. Blyskal practice?
- Dr. Daria Blyskal has 1 office location.
Dr. Daria Blyskal practices Family Medicine near Sayville, NY.
See Sayville Family Physicians.