A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daria Blyskal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daria Blyskal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daria Blyskal, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Blyskal graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Blyskal has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Southside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daria F Blyskal MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 4 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daria F. Blyskal practice?
- Dr. Daria Blyskal has 1 office location.
Dr. Daria Blyskal practices Family Medicine near East Islip, NY.
See East Islip Primary Care Doctors.