Dr. Daria Blyskal, MD
Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
Feb 28th, 2016

Dr. Blyskal is impressively prompt and thorough when responding to her patients' needs - via text, phone, or throughout an in-person visit. She is authentic, knowledgable, candid, and compassionate. It is evident that she is truly invested in each patient. I have the utmost respect for her practice and principles.

P. D. K. show details P. D. K.
Jan 28th, 2016

I am very pleased with Dr. Blyskal's skill with every phase of health care. She is an attentive listener and is excellent in diagnosing and treating each medical condition. She is very prompt in returning calls and reporting lab results, as well as, being concerned with the overall well being of each patient. I am very happy with the excellent care I receive from Dr. Blyskal.

by Anthony Distasi on Nov 24th, 2015

She is very knowledgeable and compassionate. I felt comfortable in telling her my physical issues. In my seventy plus years, I have not had a better doctor.

by Leslie on Oct 13th, 2015

I have had Dr. Daria as my Dr. For the last three years. I have never had any bad experiences. I switched to follow her new practice and I am so happy I did. Bravo to her for doing what she did!

Sep 22nd, 2015

Dr. Blyskal is a uniquely wonderful doctor - very knowledgeable, efficient, and compassionate. Her office is welcoming and soothing , and Rene her office manager is excellent! Prompt responses to appointments, lab reports, and anything of concern. Dr. Blyskal is what medicine SHOULD be about!!

by Lori Miller on Aug 29th, 2015

Dr. Blyskal is kind, supportive, a great diagnostician, and very attentive.

Jul 7th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

She is so professional and knowledgable. It is a pleasure to have a conversation where compassion and caring are paramount.

Jun 25th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Always a pleasure dealing with Dr. Blyskal, she is always kind and caring

Jun 20th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I have always been satisfied with Dr. Blyskal. She shows concern and it is evident that she makes it her priority to know me and all of my issues. Her practice allows her to spend as much time with me as desired and that it priceless!

Jun 17th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr Blyskal runs a fantastic practice. Professional, caring and follows up on all. This is the way all offices should be run, by the Dr. not the insurance! She treats her patients as whole human beings not numbers. Highly recommend her!!

Jun 10th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. B is very caring and patient. She listens to all concerns and takes plenty of time to explain and answer questions. She is also quick to respond to e-mails/texts.

Jun 10th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

No wait . Doctor reviewed med history and answered any and all questions I had. Recommended several items and was very through. The visit was first class!

Read Full Review at patientfusion.com
Attentive health care in a unique setting show details Attentive health care in a unique setting
Jun 5th, 2015

Dr. Blyskal is a caring and competent Family Doctor who is committed to the principle of allowing ample time to listen to her patients, allowing her to provide the best care possible in a novel practice setting. She emphasizes preventative care and is very comfortable with the use of alternative health disciplines such as yoga, meditation and massage in addition to standard Western medical practices. The office is welcoming and unique in design.

Dedicated and brilliant doctor who really listens, cares and explains show details Dedicated and brilliant doctor who really listens, cares and explains
Jun 4th, 2015

A very dedicated, knowledgeable and communicative doctor who truly listens to her patients so that she can understand them as people.

by Heather M. on Jun 4th, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Blyskal for several years, and have recently visited her new office in Sayville, NY. I have always appreciated Dr. Blyskal's thoroughness when attending to me, as well as her ability to listen to my concerns, and this has not changed in her new practice. In a society where medicine has almost become akin to an assembly line mentality, I really feel that Dr. Blyskal brings back a more "personal" aspect into the field. She spends more time in a room with me than I have experienced with other physicians and she listens to each of my concerns, even if I might think they're trivial. With regard to her new office, it is truly a beautiful, serene, peaceful environment, and her staff (Rene) is very friendly. I'd highly recommend.

Jun 2nd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

A#1

Jun 2nd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I found Dr. Daria Blyskal professional, competent, and caring, above and beyond the expected norm. It was actually a pleasure to be with my doctor and raise my concerns that were clearly responded to. I look forward to returning should there be a need.

May 16th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Daria Blyskal was extremely attentive, thorough and professional. She spent at least 30 minutes with me and listened to all of my concerns. I highly recommend her practice.

May 13th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

May 12th, 2015

I recently joined Dr. Blyskal's practice and almost immediately fractured my foot. Dr. Blyskal was there with me every step of the way with advice and the necessary prescriptions. My contact with her was personal and compassionate. I have total trust in her judgement, professionalism, and medical expertise.

May 12th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

The office and the exam room was far beyond my expectations. A lovely quiet Zen atmosphere. It was a totally new experience from the usual medical offices I've visited in the past. I would highly recommend the office to any of my friends and family.

May 10th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Blyskal is an excellent doctor. She is compassionate and loves what she does. Her office is very clean and the atmosphere is peaceful. I did not have to wait at all and she gave me more than enough time for the visit. I would highly recommend her.

May 8th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

This was my second visit to Dr. Blyskils office. Both times she was there to greet me upon my arrival. I am always impressed with the way Dr. Blyskil responds to me. She is beyond polite. She's so warm and concerned. It was more like a visit with a very

Apr 22nd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

So impressed by Dr. Blyskal! She is poised, personable and knowledgable. It is so refreshing to receive competent, professional care.

Apr 21st, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Blyscal was Excellent but I never give excellent as a rating because if I do that gives her nothing to shoot for. The results of my blood tests came back in a timely manner,

Apr 20th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I just love Dr. Blyskal's calming voice and gentle manner. And that she is very knowledgeable.

Apr 6th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

A visit with Dr Daria is like a visit with a close friend, with an atmosphere to match: relaxing, calming, peaceful serenity- I LOVE IT- thank you Dr Daria Blyskal for this Blessed gift of health! This is the beginning of Something miraculous??

Apr 3rd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Daria Blyskal is a caring and thorough doctor. She has a gentleness and calmness about her that is contagious. She spent a good amount of time listening to my concerns and addressed each one. Doctors like her are far a few.

Mar 24th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Blyskal is an excellent physician who has created a practice which is forward thinking and offers her patients a full spectrum of services for their mind, body, and mental wellness while leveraging today's technology.

Mar 12th, 2015

Dr. Blyskal is professional and helpful. I have always trusted her advice .

Mar 7th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Excellent care as usual.

Feb 28th, 2015

She is an excellent doctor, smart and caring.

Feb 28th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Although I was very satisfied with the medical advice and treatment, I do not care to post anything specific on the internet.

Feb 28th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Wonderful new office, warm and comforting staff. Daria Blyskal has created a unique and delightful change to the otherwise rushed and impersonal world of medicine.

Feb 18th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Blyskal is the best! She is so passionate and understanding at what she does. She always takes her time and listens to what you have to say. Not many doctors do that now a days.

Feb 18th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I am very blessed to be taken care of by such a wonderful, kind and caring Doctor.

Feb 17th, 2015

A refreshing change from the typical medical office experience.

by Donna H. on Feb 16th, 2015

Dr. Blyskal is the best doctor. She like her father never rush. She takes time to listen to what you have to say. She's kind and very easy to talk to.

Feb 9th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

A caring, intelligent doctor with the patience to deal with me.

Feb 8th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I adored Dr. Blyskal.

Feb 3rd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

My problem was addressed immediately, courteously and highly professional.

Jan 31st, 2015

So easy! So nice! I'm so happy after my visit.

Jan 31st, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Blyskal has the bedside manner of an old fashioned doctor I remember from my childhood. She also is an excellent diagnostician who is current in the research of medical practice. Her office promotes peace and safety where I can talk openly.

Read Full Review at patientfusion.com
Highly recommend Dr. Daria Blyskal show details Highly recommend Dr. Daria Blyskal
Jan 23rd, 2015

She is an exceptional doctor who truly listens and spends time with her patients!

Jan 22nd, 2015

Great Doctor. She really took care of me and my elderly father as well.

Jan 17th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. D Blyskal is an outstanding physician. Her style of patient care goes well beyond the standard mainstream of revolving door medicine. Her genuine concern for the well being of her patients is demonstrated in the amount of time spent with each patient.

Jan 6th, 2015

Appointment started on time, she's a great doctor, nicest doctor's office I've ever been in!

Jan 2nd, 2015

The most caring doctor I've ever had. Really cares about her patients.