Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Attentive health care in a unique setting show details Attentive health care in a unique setting
Jun 5th, 2015

Dr. Blyskal is a caring and competent Family Doctor who is committed to the principle of allowing ample time to listen to her patients, allowing her to provide the best care possible in a novel practice setting. She emphasizes preventative care and is very comfortable with the use of alternative health disciplines such as yoga, meditation and massage in addition to standard Western medical practices. The office is welcoming and unique in design.

Dedicated and brilliant doctor who really listens, cares and explains show details Dedicated and brilliant doctor who really listens, cares and explains
Jun 4th, 2015

A very dedicated, knowledgeable and communicative doctor who truly listens to her patients so that she can understand them as people.

by Heather M. on Jun 4th, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Blyskal for several years, and have recently visited her new office in Sayville, NY. I have always appreciated Dr. Blyskal's thoroughness when attending to me, as well as her ability to listen to my concerns, and this has not changed in her new practice. In a society where medicine has almost become akin to an assembly line mentality, I really feel that Dr. Blyskal brings back a more "personal" aspect into the field. She spends more time in a room with me than I have experienced with other physicians and she listens to each of my concerns, even if I might think they're trivial. With regard to her new office, it is truly a beautiful, serene, peaceful environment, and her staff (Rene) is very friendly. I'd highly recommend.

May 12th, 2015

I recently joined Dr. Blyskal's practice and almost immediately fractured my foot. Dr. Blyskal was there with me every step of the way with advice and the necessary prescriptions. My contact with her was personal and compassionate. I have total trust in her judgement, professionalism, and medical expertise.

Mar 12th, 2015

Dr. Blyskal is professional and helpful. I have always trusted her advice .

Feb 28th, 2015

She is an excellent doctor, smart and caring.

Feb 17th, 2015

A refreshing change from the typical medical office experience.

by Donna H. on Feb 16th, 2015

Dr. Blyskal is the best doctor. She like her father never rush. She takes time to listen to what you have to say. She's kind and very easy to talk to.

Jan 31st, 2015

So easy! So nice! I'm so happy after my visit.

Highly recommend Dr. Daria Blyskal show details Highly recommend Dr. Daria Blyskal
Jan 23rd, 2015

She is an exceptional doctor who truly listens and spends time with her patients!

Jan 22nd, 2015

Great Doctor. She really took care of me and my elderly father as well.

Jan 6th, 2015

Appointment started on time, she's a great doctor, nicest doctor's office I've ever been in!

Jan 2nd, 2015

The most caring doctor I've ever had. Really cares about her patients.