Dr. Daria Blyskal MD Patient Reviews

• 21 reviews

December 3rd, 2016
Dr. Blyskal is a caring, conscientious and kind doctor. She is extremely knowledgable and up-to-date, and her love for what she does comes through in her practice. Medicine would be much better off if we had more physicians like Dr. Blyskal!

November 13th, 2016
I was with Dr Daria's father, He is a great Doc. I followed Dr B's daughter. This apple didn't fall far from the tree. People have a hard time beleiving me when I tell them I text my Dr and get a response in minutes. How great is that!!!!

February 28th, 2016
Dr. Blyskal is impressively prompt and thorough when responding to her patients' needs - via text, phone, or throughout an in-person visit. She is authentic, knowledgable, candid, and compassionate. It is evident that she is truly invested in each patient. I have the utmost respect for her practice and principles.

January 28th, 2016
P. D. K.
I am very pleased with Dr. Blyskal's skill with every phase of health care. She is an attentive listener and is excellent in diagnosing and treating each medical condition. She is very prompt in returning calls and reporting lab results, as well as, being concerned with the overall well being of each patient. I am very happy with the excellent care I receive from Dr. Blyskal.

November 24th, 2015
She is very knowledgeable and compassionate. I felt comfortable in telling her my physical issues. In my seventy plus years, I have not had a better doctor.

October 13th, 2015
I have had Dr. Daria as my Dr. For the last three years. I have never had any bad experiences. I switched to follow her new practice and I am so happy I did. Bravo to her for doing what she did!

September 22nd, 2015
Dr. Blyskal is a uniquely wonderful doctor - very knowledgeable, efficient, and compassionate. Her office is welcoming and soothing , and Rene her office manager is excellent! Prompt responses to appointments, lab reports, and anything of concern. Dr. Blyskal is what medicine SHOULD be about!!

August 29th, 2015
Dr. Blyskal is kind, supportive, a great diagnostician, and very attentive.

June 5th, 2015
Attentive health care in a unique setting
Dr. Blyskal is a caring and competent Family Doctor who is committed to the principle of allowing ample time to listen to her patients, allowing her to provide the best care possible in a novel practice setting. She emphasizes preventative care and is very comfortable with the use of alternative health disciplines such as yoga, meditation and massage in addition to standard Western medical practices. The office is welcoming and unique in design.

June 4th, 2015
Dedicated and brilliant doctor who really listens, cares and explains
A very dedicated, knowledgeable and communicative doctor who truly listens to her patients so that she can understand them as people.

June 4th, 2015
I have been a patient of Dr. Blyskal for several years, and have recently visited her new office in Sayville, NY. I have always appreciated Dr. Blyskal's thoroughness when attending to me, as well as her ability to listen to my concerns, and this has not changed in her new practice. In a society where medicine has almost become akin to an assembly line mentality, I really feel that Dr. Blyskal brings back a more "personal" aspect into the field. She spends more time in a room with me than I have experienced with other physicians and she listens to each of my concerns, even if I might think they're trivial. With regard to her new office, it is truly a beautiful, serene, peaceful environment, and her staff (Rene) is very friendly. I'd highly recommend.

May 12th, 2015
I recently joined Dr. Blyskal's practice and almost immediately fractured my foot. Dr. Blyskal was there with me every step of the way with advice and the necessary prescriptions. My contact with her was personal and compassionate. I have total trust in her judgement, professionalism, and medical expertise.