A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daria Crittenden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Sjogren's Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Crittenden graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Crittenden has 5 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Hospitals Center
- Tisch Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daria Crittenden MD is a female Rheumatologist, has 3 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Daria Crittenden practice?
- Dr. Daria Crittenden has 3 office locations.
Dr. Daria Crittenden practices Rheumatology near New York, NY.
See New York Rheumatologists.