A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daria Eriksson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daria Eriksson is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daria Eriksson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Eriksson graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Eriksson has 8 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daria Mollie Eriksson MD is a female Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daria M. Eriksson practice?
- Dr. Daria Eriksson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daria Eriksson practices Internal Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Internists.