A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daria Greer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daria Greer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Greer
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Greer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daria Greer, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Greer graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. She has 7 awards.
Dr. Greer has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daria Katherine Greer MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daria K. Greer practice?
- Dr. Daria Greer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daria Greer practices Family Medicine near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Primary Care Doctors.