A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daria Greer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daria Greer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daria Greer, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Greer graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. She has 6 awards.
Dr. Greer has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daria Katherine Greer MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daria K. Greer practice?
- Dr. Daria Greer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daria Greer practices Family Medicine near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Primary Care Doctors.