Dr. Daria Greer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Daria Greer?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 24th, 2016

Excellent Doctor!

Dr. Greer is the best doctor I have ever had. She is very thorough, listens to her patients' concerns, and is truly concerned about her patients overall health.

October 8th, 2015

NOT ACCPETING NEW PATIENTS

ACCEPTING NEW PATIENTS?? this is a lie. I called and they said she was not accepting new patients! Then why would this page say so?? I just hate doing research on someone and then i choose a doctor and then things like this happen! ugh time to go waste more of my time looking for someone else!!!!

June 24th, 2015

Excellent Physician in Tarrant County

Dr. Greer is the most empathetic, caring, thorough, knowledgable, and professional physician I've ever encountered. Dr. Greer takes the extra time to truly listen to her patients, and is always on point with treatment. Dr. Greer's assistants are also supportive and efficient.

February 20th, 2015

Dr Greer is fantastic! She is very kind and compassionate, and spends as much time with you as you need. I can't recommend her highly enough!

January 6th, 2015

Excellent doctor!

Best doctor I'e ever gone to, always listens to me and works hard to resolve any health issues I have with referrals and just a good knowledge of how to practice medicine. Shes cool and very nice as well.

May 3rd, 2014

Best Dr EVER

I have been a patient of Dr Greers for about 14-15 yrs now. She is still the most sought after dr by her clients for her expertise, compassion, attention to detail and willingness to make an emotional connection. I truely love my Dr! Have never had another like her. Thank you. Im forever blessed and grateful to have you in my life.

February 19th, 2014

ms

Dr. Daria Greer is an excellent Doctor. She is the best

December 26th, 2011

The Best by John Mills

I have been seeing Dr. Daria Greer for over ten years now. I feel a deep loyalty to her because she has never failed to make me feel as if I were the most important patient she had and her subsequent medical treatments have always been on the mark. Her intense focus on me during each office visit is unparalled in my experience (I am 62), as his her intuitive grasp of both my feelings and their medical/psychological under-pinnings. Her natural compassion and concern have continued to comfort me as I battle a variety of serious medical and mental diagnoses. Again, she is SO very loyal to her patients, and they, in turn, are loyal to her! If more physicians in this world were like her, it would be such a better place. I am very certain of that. God Bless Dr. Greer.

July 27th, 2011

Dr. Greer is without peer: medically astute, compassionate, and patient. I have been seeing her for almost 10 years, and I never fail to be grateful for her calm competence. She is the best.-

October 13th, 2009

She is amazing! She really cares and enjoys being with you. I trust her completely and have always had an amazing experience. If more doctors were like her, the world would be a better place.

May 20th, 2009

I have been with Dr Daria Greer for 8-9 years. She has always been very thorough, compassionate and has dealt with some major issues for my family. She is a true professional, very trustworthy and respectful. She has literally saved my life a few years ago and i thank her for that. My daughter trusts her as well. I will like her to be our family doctor always

July 29th, 2017