Dr. Daria Greer MD Patient Reviews

October 8th, 2015
NOT ACCPETING NEW PATIENTS
ACCEPTING NEW PATIENTS?? this is a lie. I called and they said she was not accepting new patients! Then why would this page say so?? I just hate doing research on someone and then i choose a doctor and then things like this happen! ugh time to go waste more of my time looking for someone else!!!!

May 2nd, 2014
Best Dr EVER
I have been a patient of Dr Greers for about 14-15 yrs now. She is still the most sought after dr by her clients for her expertise, compassion, attention to detail and willingness to make an emotional connection. I truely love my Dr! Have never had another like her. Thank you. Im forever blessed and grateful to have you in my life.

February 18th, 2014
ms
Dr. Daria Greer is an excellent Doctor. She is the best

December 26th, 2011
The Best by John Mills
I have been seeing Dr. Daria Greer for over ten years now. I feel a deep loyalty to her because she has never failed to make me feel as if I were the most important patient she had and her subsequent medical treatments have always been on the mark. Her intense focus on me during each office visit is unparalled in my experience (I am 62), as his her intuitive grasp of both my feelings and their medical/psychological under-pinnings. Her natural compassion and concern have continued to comfort me as I battle a variety of serious medical and mental diagnoses. Again, she is SO very loyal to her patients, and they, in turn, are loyal to her! If more physicians in this world were like her, it would be such a better place. I am very certain of that. God Bless Dr. Greer.

July 27th, 2011
Dr. Greer is without peer: medically astute, compassionate, and patient. I have been seeing her for almost 10 years, and I never fail to be grateful for her calm competence. She is the best.-

October 13th, 2009
She is amazing! She really cares and enjoys being with you. I trust her completely and have always had an amazing experience. If more doctors were like her, the world would be a better place.

May 20th, 2009
I have been with Dr Daria Greer for 8-9 years. She has always been very thorough, compassionate and has dealt with some major issues for my family. She is a true professional, very trustworthy and respectful. She has literally saved my life a few years ago and i thank her for that. My daughter trusts her as well. I will like her to be our family doctor always