A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daria Kiani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daria Kiani is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daria Kiani, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Kiani graduated from Shiraz University Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Kiani has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Mercy Hospital
- St. Mary Mercy Livonia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daria L Kiani MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Daria L. Kiani practice?
- Dr. Daria Kiani has 1 office location.
Dr. Daria Kiani practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Livonia, MI.
See Livonia Internists and Livonia Infectious Disease Doctors.