A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daria Klachko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daria Klachko is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daria Klachko, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Klachko graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Klachko has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- St Barnabas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daria Anna Klachko MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Daria A. Klachko practice?
- Dr. Daria Klachko has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daria Klachko practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near West Orange, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Livingston, NJ.
See West Orange Obstetricians & Gynecologists.