A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daria Majzoubi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daria Majzoubi, Family Medicine / Holistic Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Majzoubi
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Majzoubi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daria Majzoubi, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Preventive Medicine
- Skin Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Majzoubi graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Majzoubi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Health/Central Valley General Hospital
- Adventist Health/Selma Community Hospital
- Adventist Health/Hanford Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daria Majzoubi MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daria Majzoubi practice?
- Dr. Daria Majzoubi has 1 office location.
Dr. Daria Majzoubi practices Family Medicine near Visalia, CA.
See Visalia Primary Care Doctors.