A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daria Majzoubi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daria Majzoubi, Family Medicine / Holistic Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Majzoubi
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Majzoubi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daria Majzoubi, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Preventive Medicine
- Skin Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Majzoubi graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Majzoubi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Health/Central Valley General Hospital
- Adventist Health/Selma Community Hospital
- Adventist Health/Hanford Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daria Majzoubi MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daria Majzoubi practice?
- Dr. Daria Majzoubi has 1 office location.
Dr. Daria Majzoubi practices Family Medicine near Visalia, CA.
See Visalia Family Physicians.