Family Medicine / Holistic Medicine

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Oct 14th, 2015

A Great Doctor, he listens and responds and follows through. Dr Majzoubi actually cares, he is a rare find and I highly recommend him to anyone who needs a knowledgeable and highly skilled professional . I have been going to him for over a year.

Very knowledgeable and kind! show details Very knowledgeable and kind!
by Brittany on Sep 11th, 2015

Respectful, helpful, and kind. Takes time to answer questions. Very happy.

homemaker show details homemaker
by Jean on Mar 15th, 2014

It is a pleasure to go to a doctor that actually cares about you, and will take time to actually talk to you. Youn are not herded through his office like a herd of cattle, his office staff are all very profesional and helpful.

Feb 21st, 2014

I have been going to Dr. Majzoubi for years. He spends time with his patients, but be prepared for a long wait time. I have never left his office less than 1 hour. Therefore, bring a book be prepared for the long waiting time. They get you back in the room fairly quickly. Waiting in the room to see him is the long wait time. Even on the least busiest days. The majority of the time he has good bedside manners. He does not make hospital rounds if you are admitted. His staff is professional, courteous. The office is clean and beautiful. But he is also very expensive. I have noticed he always requests for a 2 week follow.. He will refer you out to a specialist when needed.

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
by Maria C. on Oct 11th, 2013

Saw Dr. Majzoubi for the first time a few weeks ago, great beside manners, engaging and truly cared about my issues. He quickly diagnosed my problem and treated me and followed my progress closely. I am very happy with his personalized care, and have switched my entire family to him. Also Office was beautiful, clean and staff very courteous, and pleasant.

Clinic on aSat. morning. show details Clinic on aSat. morning.
Nov 17th, 2012

Had never seen Dr. Majzoubi but thought very highly of him. Would like to change Dr.s I think.