A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Darian Pajak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Darian Pajak is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pajak
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pajak Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Darian Pajak, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pajak graduated from Flinders University Of South Australia, Adelaide.
Dr. Pajak has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
- Banner Estrella Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Darian Michael Pajak BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Darian M. Pajak practice?
- Dr. Darian Pajak has 1 office location.
Dr. Darian Pajak practices Diagnostic Radiology near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Radiologists.