A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Darian Pajak, MD, MBBS, BS is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Pajak graduated from Flinders University of S.A. School of Medicine.More Education & Awards
Dr. Pajak has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Banner Estrella Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pajak accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Darian Pajak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Darian M. Pajak practice?
Dr. Darian Pajak practices Diagnostic Radiology near Bryn Mawr, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Glendale, AZ and Goodyear, AZ.
See Bryn Mawr Radiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dario Pajak, Dr. Darius Pajak