A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Darian Pajak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Darian Pajak is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Darian Pajak, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pajak graduated from Flinders University Of South Australia, Adelaide.
Dr. Pajak has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Estrella Medical Center
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Darian Michael Pajak BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Darian M. Pajak practice?
- Dr. Darian Pajak has 1 office location.
Dr. Darian Pajak practices Diagnostic Radiology near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Radiologists.