Dr. Darice Wiegel Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Darice Wiegel?

Posted on January 21st, 2017

I will never return to this Doctor!!!

Great doctor

Posted on January 9th, 2017

Posted on July 22nd, 2016

My first appointment with Dr. Wiegel went very well. I was very happy, and thought she would be my forever doctor, but I guess all first visits are meant to be that way. All doctors seem to be extremely nice with their new patients. My second visit went fairly well, although there was nothing extraordinary about it. But my third appointment went all wrong, beginning with them telling me that I was going to have to wait for an open window because I had gotten there five minutes late. Although she wasn't rude, she was very dismissive, I would ask her a question and she would roll her eyes like saying "hold on, I am getting to that"! She seemed to not have any interest at all in what I had to say - very obtuse, considering that I am the patient. Even if I tried to give her the benefit of the doubt and think she might have been having a bad day that day, but even then, that is not an excuse to treat a patient in that way. She made me feel very uncomfortable and unwanted. I will not go back to her nor would I refer her to anyone!

Posted on January 29th, 2016

Very good and courteous, she makes you feel you are a very important patient. Good staff supporting her practice and Dr. Wiegel is very honest to suggest to visit an specialist if not satisfied.

Posted on March 6th, 2015

Would not see her again

Posted on January 28th, 2015

Cleveland Clinic is a beautiful place. Her staff was very nice. The nurse is a very nice woman. The doctor is also nice but sent me for a bunch of tests and to see just about every specialist in Cleveland Clinic. Not that this is bad but my previous family doctor took care of my health very well without all that hassle and a bunch of copays. To bad she left Cleveland Clinic. I am going to try someone else who is more secure like my previous doctor.

Posted on January 1st, 2015

I have referred her to several family members and friends. She listens and gives great advice.

Posted on December 15th, 2014

I find Dr. Wiegel to be very empathetic and knowledgeable. I see her a few times a year and I always leave there satisfied that she has my health as her primary concern. Could not ask for anyone bette r

BAD

Posted on May 5th, 2014

As a new Patient of doctor wiegel. I quickly relized she wasn't the right doctor for me! she lacks lisening to her Patients needs and would rather do everything out of textbook! I switched my MD to DR.Menedez in hopes for a better out come. Dr. Wiegel would not give me a medication that was prescribed from a pediatric Doctor for almost 8 years of my life. I found it very difficult to understand her reason behind it! She is very Dismissive of your needs as a patient!! I would not recomend her to anybody. i hope she becomes a better doctor with in time.. Dr.Wiegel has Wonderful nurses witch im sure the patient love! her nurses are very Respectful and personable! they lisen to your needs and try to help the best they can. they act as if they have known you your hole life! GOOD JOB NURSES

Disappointed

Posted on March 11th, 2013

While she has been courteous and pleasant, she lacks a desire to holistically understand me as a patient. While not rude, she can be dismissive of the patient's personal health perspective and would rather insist on seeking the textbook answer. I suspect it's due to her relative inexperience in the field and I do hope she develops into a fine doctor.....but for now recognize that your appointment will feel like a glorified version of WebMD.

Very negative experience

Posted on January 7th, 2012

my opinion based on personal experience:Seeing Dr. Wiegel is a waste of time at best and likely dangerous to your health. As a woman patient with a doctor that claims to specialize in medicine for women I would have hoped for at least an ok experience. But I would give her a less than one star if it was possible!

Posted on October 6th, 2017