A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Darice Zabak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Darice Zabak is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Darice Zabak, DO, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zabak graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Zabak has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish American Hospital
- Van Matre Healthsouth Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Darice Lynne Zabak DO and MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Darice L. Zabak practice?
- Dr. Darice Zabak has 4 office locations.
Dr. Darice Zabak practices Family Medicine near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Rockford, IL and Belvidere, IL.
See Portland Family Physicians.