Dr. Darice Zabak MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Portland, OR

January 4th, 2016
Dr. Zabak was my third or fourth PCP when I turned 18. I am usually very nervous, uneasy and have anxiety attacks quite often. I went through a few doctors then a friend told me how wonderful Dr. Zabak was. I was lucky to have found her. Right away I felt like she was a fit for me. She didn't rush the appt. She listened. I just felt comfortable and that was important to me. After a few years she broke the news that she was moving out of state. Since I have found doctors that are decent but nothing compared to Dr. Zabak. The reason I found this is because every once in awhile I check to see if she has come back...wishful thinking. Now I see the last post about a retirement. Whatever you are doing in life right now, I truly wish you the best.

April 28th, 2014
Veteran/ Portland Va Hospital
I got a letter this morning this morning about you retirement! I wished you all the nothing but the best in your journey! I am going to miss you! You are one of the best that I ever come across in your profession. Good Luck Doc!!

May 2nd, 2011
Love her!
I saw Dr. Zabak for the first time and found her to be exceptionally caring and nice. She did not seem to be in a rush to get to her next patient. I'm glad I found her!