A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Darien Heap:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Darien Heap is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Heap
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Heap Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Darien Heap, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Heap graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Heap has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Peter Hospital
- Capital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Darien Heap MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Darien Heap practice?
- Dr. Darien Heap has 1 office location.
Dr. Darien Heap practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Olympia, WA.
See Olympia Internists and Olympia Gastroenterologists.