A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Darik Taniguchi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Darik Taniguchi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Darik Taniguchi, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Taniguchi has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Additional Information
- Dr. Darik K Taniguchi MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Darik K. Taniguchi practice?
- Dr. Darik Taniguchi has 2 office locations.
- Dr. Darik Taniguchi practices Gastroenterology near , .