A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Darin Bell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Darin Bell, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bell graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Bell has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Providence Extended Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Darin McClellan Bell MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 6 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Darin M. Bell practice?
- Dr. Darin Bell has 5 office locations.
Dr. Darin Bell practices Family Medicine near Anchorage, AK.
Additional practice locations include: Seward, AK and Missoula, MT.
See Anchorage Family Physicians.