A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Darin Bowling:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Darin Bowling is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Bowling graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Bowling has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Eliza Coffee Memorial Hospital
- Helen Keller Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Darin Kim Bowling DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Darin K. Bowling practice?
- Dr. Darin Bowling has 3 office locations.
Dr. Darin Bowling practices Family Medicine near Sheffield, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Muscle Shoals, AL and Lexington, AL.
See Sheffield Family Physicians.