A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Darin Brannan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Darin Brannan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Darin Brannan, FAAP, MD, MPH is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cerebral Palsy
Education & Awards
Dr. Brannan graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Brannan has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Integris Baptist Medical Center Okla Cit
- Deaconess Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Darin Kent Brannan FAAP, MD, and MPH is a male Pediatrician, has 19 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Darin K. Brannan practice?
- Dr. Darin Brannan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Darin Brannan practices Pediatrics near Bethany, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Warr Acres, OK.
See Bethany Pediatricians.