Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Darin Brimhall
Dr. Darin Brimhall, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Las Vegas, NV. He has 16 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Brimhall is affiliated with Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center, Mountain View Hospital and ST ROSE DOMINICAN HOSP - San Martin. Dr. Brimhall has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Darin Brimhall has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Darin Brimhall is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Las Vegas, NV.
Dr. John Kientz Jr
Las Vegas, NV 0.33 mi39
Dr. Noel Rowan
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology
Las Vegas, NV 0.47 mi56
Dr. Jerrold Schwartz
Las Vegas, NV 0.49 mi29