A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Darin Brimhall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Darin Brimhall is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Darin Brimhall, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Brimhall graduated from Des Moines University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Brimhall has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center
- Saint Rose Siena Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Darin Baur Brimhall DO is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Darin B. Brimhall practice?
- Dr. Darin Brimhall has 3 office locations.
Dr. Darin Brimhall practices Internal Medicine near Las Vegas, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Henderson, NV.
See Las Vegas Internists.