A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Darin Buschmann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Darin Buschmann is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Darin Buschmann, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Buschmann graduated from New York University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Buschmann has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Darin Karl Buschmann MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Darin K. Buschmann practice?
- Dr. Darin Buschmann has 2 office locations.
Dr. Darin Buschmann practices Internal Medicine near Van Nuys, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Northridge, CA.
See Van Nuys Internists.