inactive

Overall Review

December 15th, 2015
Awsome practice

August 14th, 2015
Far better less arrogant doctors out there. Not fabulous enough for his God complex

May 9th, 2015
Great Dr but Obnox Staff
The new office looks great at the front but the rooms are too small, the staff (with the exception of the massages therapist is too obnoxious, they have not done a reschedule with me since the Dr was "sick" the end of last month, they put me on hold and never came back...waited 11 minutes before hanging up, the Dr. my not know they are doing this. WARNING: the steps to the sidewalk are treatcherous! There are 2 very narrow steps painted yellow where there should be a ramp for his patients and any persons with disABILITIES doing business anywhere along that shopping center which includes a US POST OFC. THE RAMP is in the middle but is almost too narrow for my mobility scooter. BE CAREFUL walking to the corner by A1A as there is another small step that has just a little yellow line. I was not looking careful enough and my scooter wen t over the front edge, where I would have had to call 911 for a rescue had it not been for a nice Canadian visitor. I witnessed a patient of the Drs. fall into the parking lot. I remember tripping on that same step years ago when I could walk.

January 9th, 2015
terrible experience and didnt contact emergency services
he gave me an epideral and loss conscieness and the paramedics were never called at intergrative sports and spine in ft. lauderdale. bush repeatedly rubbed hit my chest with his knuckles. i was left with scrapes and bruising on my chest. He was mot the scheduled administrator. i was notified he would be doing it the hour of the procedure. from my DO. she was not qualified to do it. i trusted her with all my procedures and she did great in relievimg my pain. but it was very unprofessional do this change when i got there. she had gone on vacation months ago and abratt was going to take her appointments and i didnt feel good about his demeanor. and said no.

March 5th, 2013
HE IS AN AMAZING DR!
WE WOULD REFER ANYONE WHO WOULD LIKE TO BE TREATED BY AN HONEST, DOWN TO EARTH, PROFESSIONAL DR. WHO ISN'T ALL ABOUT SURGERY! HE IS THE BEST! HIS STAFF IS AMAZING, THEY ALWAYS MAKE TIME FOR YOU... I CAN'T SAY ENOUGH GOOD THINGS ABOUT THEM ALL!