A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Darin Checketts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Darin Checketts, Internist, General Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Darin Checketts, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Checketts graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Checketts has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Davis Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Darin D Checketts DO is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Darin D. Checketts practice?
- Dr. Darin Checketts has 1 office location.
Dr. Darin Checketts practices Internal Medicine near Layton, UT.
See Layton Internists.