A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Darin Christensen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Darin Christensen is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Christensen
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Christensen Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Darin Christensen, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Christensen graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Christensen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Augusta Medical Center
- St.Rose - Rose de Lima & Siena Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Darin Lee Christensen MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Darin L. Christensen practice?
- Dr. Darin Christensen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Darin Christensen practices Psychiatry near Fishersville, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Lexington, VA and Charlottesville, VA.
See Fishersville Psychiatrists.