A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Darin Epstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Darin Epstein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Darin Epstein, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Dermatology - Dermatopathology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Epstein graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Epstein has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital
- St Francis Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Darin Epstein MD is a male Dermatologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Dermatopathology.
- Where does Dr. Darin Epstein practice?
- Dr. Darin Epstein has 2 office locations.
Dr. Darin Epstein practices Dermatology and Dermatopathology near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Paul, MN.
See Minneapolis Dermatologists and Minneapolis Pathologists.